Home > Gulet Cabin Charters > Marmaris - Fethiye Mini Cruise (3 nights / 4 Days)
Day 1: Marmaris
Your voyage starts in Marmaris, one of the best-known seaside resorts of Turkey. Once everyone is onboard, the evening meal
is served. The first night we'll stay in bright bustling Marmaris harbour so that you'll have ample time to get acquainted
with this friendly little town and to participate in its night life. Marmaris has a nice marina with lots of inviting bars,
restaurants and bazaars.
Day 2: Ekincik Gulf - Dalyan
After your breakfast, you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and the boat. The cruise will move towards Ekincik
Gulf. You may join our optional Dalyan Tour from here. Dinner and an overnight stay will be in the Gulf of Ekincik.
DAY 3: Tersana Island - Sunken Turkish Bath - Kizil Island
Because of the wavy seas of Disibilmez and Kurtoglu capes that we have to cross, we will cruise earlier than the other days
and reach the world-famous Gocek Gulf. We will anchor at Tersane Island for breakfast and swimming break. We will cruise to
Manastir (Monastery) Bay. This place is also known as Cleopatra Bay or Sunken Bath Bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins
of an old bath. Dinner and overnight stay at Kizil Island.
DAY 4: Fethiye
Arrive at Fethiye Harbor early in the morning. Fethiye, which was known as Telmessos in the ancient times, was the most
important city situated on Lycia's western border with Caria. As the name suggests, the city was the city of light and was
famous for its prophets. We also offer the option of a jeep safari tour in Fethiye. For those who will not join the Safari,
the boat will cruise to Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming. Afterwards around 16:00 the boat will anchor at Ece Saray
Marina for dinner and overnight stay.The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 16:30 here.
|Periods||Per Person in Double Cabin||Single Cabin|
|25 April - 08 May // 10 - 16 October||190 €||305 €|
|09 - 22 May // 26 September - 09 October||235 €||375 €|
|23 May - 26 June // 12 - 25 September||275 €||440 €|
|27 June - 24 July // 29 August - 11 September||330 €||530 €|
|25 July - 28 August||390 €||625 €|
- Departure Day : Saturday.
- Prices include : full board meals, which start with dinner on embarkation day and end with breakfast on disembarkation day,
transitlog, bed linen & bath towels (not beach towel) and VAT.
- Prices do not include : drinks, airport transfers, entrance fees for ruins and optional tours.
- Drinks : Drinks can be purchased from bar on board. It is not allowed the clients to bring their own drinks on board.
- Reservation : We require 40% of total amount to confirm your reservation. The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to embarkation date.
- Airport Transfers : Upon request, we can arrange private airport transfers from/to Airport to/from yacht. Please ask for our transfer rates.
- Cooking, serving and cleaning are done by the crew.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the itinerary.
- A/C can be in use up to 8 hours daily.